Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Eugene wants to #beablackburnranger2016

Next Application to #beablackburnranger2016




The #beablackburnranger2016 program is in full swing!  Many people are applying.  By the looks of it, they are all well qualified and really know how to create an interesting video.



In today's times, it appears rare for a company to return something to the community.  Blackburn Design is doing that with their ranger program.  Rangers are brand ambassadors.  They test new equipment, talk to people, ride adventurous routes and encourage others to get "out there".

I applied for the Ranger program because I love adventure.  I am the kind of person who wants to see what is down every wandering road.  Riding a bike for me is not enough.  I want to go farther, do more and be fully prepared for whatever I meet along the way.  When it comes to bicycle gear, that is always a challenge.  Weight is critical.  Durability is critical.  There are no "repair shops" along many of the routes I ride.  Having the right gear for the right job is what a successful tour is all about.

If you have what it takes, you can still apply.  Why not?  It is a great chance to do your part in helping this community of adventure enthusiasts grow.  You can apply here!

No comments: